Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Indy Circuit Pro Wrestling League

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #28 (permalink)
hello (:
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

hello (: is an after thoughthello (: is an after thoughthello (: is an after thought
Default Re: Indy Circuit Pro Wrestling League

ICPWL Rumor Mill
'Where you can get up to date with the ICPWL world.'

Total Nonstop Action!
And Nonstop action it is on ICPWL with the return of some of their most dominant superstars after the JAPW tour of June. NJS, MCMG, Eric Young, Jay Lethal and Daniel Covell all made their respective returns this past week on ICPWL; but most importantly they aligned themselves as a dangerous faction. Along with Allen Jones, the 6 men formed the 'Total Nonstop Action' Faction; since all men credit a lot of their career to the once dominant company, they all sort it fit to pay their tributes to the company.

Head Writer John Layfield announced in a press release earlier today; " [that] Joe approached us with the idea of the TNA faction and we jumped right on it; it was a great idea and the plans we have for the boys is huge. We can't wait to see how they develop further."

With Allen Jones' departure from his Alliance with Adam Copeland, speculations have begun to arise as to a feud with Copeland and the TNA boys.

In the same release Layfield stated: "The breakdown between Adam and Allen is purely for storyline purposes. We aren't sure yet how to develop the rivalry but we are working hard on it."

Upon leaving his Alliance with Copeland; Jones has changed his in ring name back to his original gimmick in TNA, that of AJ Styles.

More as it comes.

--------------

Storm in ICPWL!
With Kurt Angle on leave, ICPWL owner Shawn Michaels called on the help of close friend and world renowned trainer Lance Evers to fill the gap.

Evers made his return to wrestling at Never Give Up in a one time only appearance, losing to NJS.

Evers stated after NGU: "I missed wrestling, this is where I belong in this world and I am so happy here in Indy. The Young Lions boys are so cooperative and they listen to everything we say; it's not every day you get that, so I'm pretty stoked."

Evers will not make a return to the ring as a wrestler; but will fill Angle's gaps as a special guest from time to time on air.

-------------

Disappointing Departure
It can be confirmed today that contract negotiations with Rob Van Dam and Randy Orton have broke down and both stars have parted ways with the company.

Both Orton and Van Dam have been in negotiations with ICPWL since March of this year after their contracts ran out. Both stars have stated that their parting from the company is a mutual agreement and on good terms. This comes after the break down of negotiations with stars Jeff Hardy and Frank Lashley two months ago; signaling the 8th and 9th departures of former ICPWL stars this year alone.

More news as it comes.

------------

Royal Flush
Former ICPWL Tag Team Champion Eddie Kingston and former GM Darren Matthews have entered contract negotiations as of last friday night.

CEO of ICPWL Paul Levesque stated in a press release: "Both Matthews and Kingston are top notch stars, and since their departure from us in Indy we have sorely missed them. I think I speak for management and the rest of the roster when I say that having these two back would be a great addition to our roster."

More as it comes.

------------

Morgan on the way up or down?
Gomorrah aka. Matt Morgan was crowned the very first Junior Heavyweight Champion this past monday night on Genocide in a convincing win over 8 other stars. Morgan's push into the World Title scene has been very slow, and it can now be confirmed that it has also been delayed.

"Matt Morgan is an extremely gifted wrestler and one day he WILL be World Champion. For the time being however he isn't read, and we all believe that. For now he's gunna be our Junior World Champion, and then who knows?" - William Reso, ICPWL Trainer.

------------

The Luck of the Irish
Former ICPWL Trainer Dave Finlay has hinted that he may be returning to ICPWL as a trainer in the near future.

Finlay stated: "I loved my time in Indy; they're such friendly guys out there and I'd love to return. Last time I was there I had a chat with Bischoff and some of the boys about old times and how great it would be to do it again. Would I ever go back to Indy if they offered me a spot? Hell yeah. Will they? Well that's something you'll have to ask them."

ICPWL Management refused to comment on the topic.

More as it comes.

-------------

Last edited by hello (: : 08-17-2010 at 02:45 AM.
hello (: is offline   Reply With Quote