Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Indy Circuit Pro Wrestling League

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #24 (permalink)
douba-douba-e1013
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

douba-douba-e1013 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsdouba-douba-e1013 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsdouba-douba-e1013 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Indy Circuit Pro Wrestling League

WOW, everytime I try to get some comments up a new show is up. I must say, you got something great going and pretty nice format for yea as well. Promos = Gold and that is just what your missing but hey, it is just starting up and yea getting it ready. Can't wait to see your promo work, I don't think I ever seen any of work, I am getting pretty impressed with it so thumbs up.

I like the real names coming into play, even though I don't think Copyright Infringment would effect a BTB HAHA! Nick Densmore, I think that it Nick Nemeth, Dolph Ziggler, if so, good choice for a World Champion, that guy is a gifted athlete, keep up the reign with him.

I really like The Young Lions Division, Alex Riley should be the champion type thing for that Division, if there is a title but I just skim most of the shows because it is just results, SORRY...Drew Galloway, I know that is Drew McIntyre, not the best choice for Magnum Champion, sometimes I like him, sometimes he is bleh. We'll see where he goes with that.

You have alot of inactive wrestlers and you have two shows, LOL. I would make one of your shows three hour maybe, Either way, you got something good and I look forward to your future writes but one question, Are you going to write PPVS in full?
douba-douba-e1013 is offline   Reply With Quote