Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution
View Single Post
post #150 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Shock
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Shocker Presents: TNA 2010 - The Revolution

Thanks for the reviews everyone, they are all greatly appreciated <3 For the Lockdown feedback, I noticed a lot of people noticed the "Why won't you kick out?" line from Anderson - that was a mistake, as was the two mistakes in the opening commentary. I started writing the PPV a while ago and I decided to make Foley commentator afterwards so I edited it but obviously missed some parts out. For anyone wondering, Sacrifice is going to be in full and I am over halfway there to finishing it. As for the Hardy/Styles segment on the latest show, even though it was short it was very painful for me to write but they're two of the biggest stars in the company, so yeah.

As for now, here's a preview...

TNA Monday Night Impact Preview
The Impact Zone, Orlando, Florida
April 26, 2010

This Monday, the road to Sacrifice continues with two hours of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, at 8PM ET/7 PM CT only on Spike! Don't forget, on May 20, four days after Sacrifice, Impact moves back to Thursday nights!

Last week, in addition to announcing Impact's return to Thursday nights, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischof announced a #1 Contender's Tournament to determine who will challenge 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Sacrifice. Mr. Anderson and Samoa Joe both advanced to the Semi-Finals last week, albeit under questionable circumstances, and this week two more matches will take place to determine who will join them! However, the competitors are anonymous so tune into Impact to be the first to find out!

One half of the TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns, Chris Sabin, squares off against one half of the 'Machine Guns' challengers at Sacrifice, Beer Money's Robert Roode! Which competitor can gain some momentum for their team going into the pay per view?

Eric Bischoff has announced that he will address the situation regarding the vacant TNA X Division Championship! With 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels and Kazarian currently co-Champions after they escaped the Cage and their feet hit the floor at the same time in the XScape Match at Lockdown, what does Bischoff have up his sleeve?

Plus, for one night only the Latin American Exchange reunite to face The British Invasion afte Homicide was kicked out of the World Elite, now led by 'The Blueprint' Matt Morgan. Can Hernandez and Homicide get back to their old ways and pick up a victory? Or can Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams impress their new leader?

Also, the TNA Knockouts Champion Daffney is in action against ODB in her first match since winning the title in the Steel Cage Three-Way Dance at Lockdown! Tara, who announced last week that she is invoking her rematch clause at Sacrifice, will certainly be watching closely.

In addition, we will hear from Mr. Anderson, who last week used brass knuckles to defeat Jeff Jarrett and advance in the #1 Contender's Tournament, and 'The War Machine' Rhino, who last week challenged his old rival, the TNA Global Champion 'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero to a Falls Count Anywhere Match at Sacrifice only for Dinero to tell Rhino to 'make him a believer'. What lengths will Rhino be willing to go to do that?

Tune into Spike at 8PM ET/7PM CT this Monday night to see all of this and more on TNA Impact!

Confirmed For Impact:
The #1 Contender's Tournament continues
Chris Sabin faces Robert Roode
Eric Bischoff makes an announcement concerning the X Division Championship
The Latin American Exchange face The British Invasion
Daffney faces ODB
We hear from Mr. Anderson and Rhino

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome