Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #148 (permalink)
Barry_Champlain
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Barry_Champlain 251 - 500Barry_Champlain 251 - 500Barry_Champlain 251 - 500Barry_Champlain 251 - 500Barry_Champlain 251 - 500
Default Re: Shocker Presents: TNA 2010 - The Revolution

This night after Lockdown, time to start news stuff...start building toward summer.

Like the idea of moving back to Thursdays...Give them a chance to thrive there. And I'm a big fan of tournaments to crown number one contenders to a title. Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Jarrett is a great choice to kick off the Tournament and as expected Anderson picks up the win.

Like Mick Foley on the announce team...just saying.

Hamada vs. tara...works for me...solid knockouts. I like Daffaney as KO champion and i think it good to have Tara and her finish off their feud at Sacrifice.

I'm digging Matt Morgan and Eric Young's chemistry personally. Matt Morgan in charge of the world elite? Hmmmm very interesting

Daniels and Kaz's feud continues. I like the idea of Kaz claiming the belt...can you say Ladder Match???

I love Beer Money as heels and poor Christy as always never gets the fair shake during an interview.

Homicide and hernandez finally takes place on Impact...Hernandez as expected wins pretty easily. Hopefully you move HOmicide into the X Division where he belongs and give Hernandez a decent push. World Elite attack HOMICIDE? Morgan is shaking things up. Oh wait, well if you don't do my suggestion on their singles career I have no problem with LAX reunited...throw Hector Guerrero in there and we are good.

Nice post lockdown interview...The Guns are the tag champions...all is well in TNA

The Pope hits the ring and is Popalicious....as always...your writting is dead on. Rhino is back...how many times does the Pope have to Pimp Slap the war machine? LOL. Gimmick match for Sacrifice...cool.

Angle is focus...focused Angle = Dangerous Angle

Sweet RVD Joe match here...big suprise with Joe winning the match... Happy to see that. Think Joe gets knocked out next round to set up Joe vs. RVD one on one at the PPV...thats just my guess.

Great Impact man...this is one of the few BTB that is quickly becoming a regular stop for me.