Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Indy Circuit Pro Wrestling League

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
SabukuDragon
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

SabukuDragon
Default Re: Indy Circuit Pro Wrestling League

Im guessing this is the "smart BTB"? Well... If CM is going by "Brooks", and Edge is going by Copeland - Bob "Spark Plugg" Holly and Leviathan are getting you a "cease and desist" letter for sure. Maybe we can see the return of Holly's first gimmick "Hollywood Bob Howard". OH - Your company went bankrupt just trying to afford their staff - let alone the rest of the roster LOL.

"6 Man Tag Grudge Match Daniel Puder & The Minnesota Stretching Crew (c) vs. Allen Jones & Sinn"...I was reading the summary and Travis Bane and Leviathan are mentioned as being in the match??? I'm lost at that point? Who was really in this match?

LOL - all bitching and complaining aside, good show. Your format is clean, simple - an in my opinion WORKS. I'm automatically a fan of any indie BTB - I guess I'm biased like that. Im hoping your YLC division lights up the undercard. Keep it up!