Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Indy Circuit Pro Wrestling League
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2010, 11:20 AM
SabukuDragon
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Indy Circuit Pro Wrestling League

Im guessing this is the "smart BTB"? Well... If CM is going by "Brooks", and Edge is going by Copeland - Bob "Spark Plugg" Holly and Leviathan are getting you a "cease and desist" letter for sure. Maybe we can see the return of Holly's first gimmick "Hollywood Bob Howard". OH - Your company went bankrupt just trying to afford their staff - let alone the rest of the roster LOL.

"6 Man Tag Grudge Match Daniel Puder & The Minnesota Stretching Crew (c) vs. Allen Jones & Sinn"...I was reading the summary and Travis Bane and Leviathan are mentioned as being in the match??? I'm lost at that point? Who was really in this match?

LOL - all bitching and complaining aside, good show. Your format is clean, simple - an in my opinion WORKS. I'm automatically a fan of any indie BTB - I guess I'm biased like that. Im hoping your YLC division lights up the undercard. Keep it up!

Advertising Other Wrestling Forums isn't allowed.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome