Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2010: The Return of Excellence

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2010, 01:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500
Default WWE 2010: The Return of Excellence

First off I just got permission from Headliner to start this thread off a few days early. As most of you know my last thread was WWE 2007: The Aftermath and Legacy of WrestleMania, which lasted the five years that I've been on this forum. However my last show was back in May, and the last post was the middle of last month. This thread right here will take place from the Raw following the Viewer's Choice episode of Raw, aka, The Nexus debut. Some changes though will be that Bryan Danielson is still apart of the group, and Bret Hart is not the GM of Raw. Rather he is the manager of "The Hart Dynasty." The GM of Raw will be revealed soon though. As far as NXT, it will continue but in a recapped form. As far as Smackdown goes, it will be in full, but with some roster changes. Taker is still out and for now, Shawn Michaels is still retired as well as Triple H being out with injury. The card for the Fatal 4 Way PPV will remain the same as well.

The main reason for me starting this thread is that I was kind of bored of my old thread, and with BTB in general. However the beginning of the Nexus storyline got my interest back in and now this thread will be beginning from there. Looking forward to getting back into BTB. I'll be posting a preview shortly for Raw.

Here are the champions as of now:

Raw:
WWE Champion-John Cena
United States-The Miz
Diva's-Eve

Smackdown:
World Heavyweight-Jack Swagger
Intercontinental-Kofi Kingston
Women's-Michelle McCool/Layla

Unified Tag Team Champions:
The Hart Dynasty w/Bret Hart and Natalya as managers

Last edited by kid o mac : 08-09-2010 at 02:23 PM.
kid o mac is offline   Reply With Quote