Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2010, 12:00 AM   #223 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett is hilarious. Anansi Boys by just Neil Gaiman is pretty amusing too. Fat Charlie was just a great character and the supporting cast was hilarious as well. I just finished reading it and I really enjoyed it.

I don't really look for comedy too much when it comes to books though so I can't help besides that.

I'm reading a book by Wilbert Rideau, it's about a black guy who killed a white woman in the south and spent over 40 years in prison for it. It's been very interesting and I love the whole, "Can I believe this guy? Should I really feel bad for him?" aspect that goes with reading a book written by someone that openly admits to killing someone.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote