Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #1059 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRudy View Post
o ok cool so like how many carbs would i need a day then?, i'am still not sure about that, ppl give me different numbers so yeah
It is extremely difficult to give advice with no background information. How active are you? What is your weight, height, body type? Tell me a little bit about your diet, your goals, etc,.

Generally for a guy like me that stays in fitness model condition, I try to get about 300 g of carbs and 1 g of protein per lb of bodyweight. 2 g of protein per lb of bodyweight is a bit excessive.

Of course consuming 2 g/per lb of bodyweight isn't bad but you can consume the same amount of calories in a day by lowering the protein intake and upping CHO's and receive more benefits.
El Conquistador is offline   Reply With Quote