Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #1058 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

So, here's my new split that I'm digging a lot

Day 1 - Shoulders/Back
Day 2 - Legs
Day 3 - Off
Day 4 - Chest/Triceps
Day 5 - Shoulders/Back
Day 6 - Legs
Day 7 - Off

For anyone wondering, I get a lot of my chest size from incline db presses and weighted dips. Flat bench might be the most overrated chest mass building exercise. That is of course my 2 cents as I know a lot of people want to know how to build a thick and dense chest.

Anyways, my main focus right now is building up my incline db press to the 120 lbers for 8 reps, weighted pull ups, weighted dips, and squatting 385 at proper powerlifting depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
Sorry to use you as an example Kenny, you were the closest one, but we get the same questions all the time. That's the mian reason I don't bother with this thread as much as I used to.
Yeah. Exactly how I feel. People should do some research then if they don't understand the information, that is when they should post for some help. Seems as though a lot of people put in little to no effort but expect some of the veteran recreational lifters to piece together a diet and training program for them. Tis' a shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah
Conjugated linoleic acid. CLA is used for weight loss. Never used it myself but i've been interested in trying it down the track.

I'm currently in a bulking phase using Natadrol and Methyl 1-D. Been on it for about 4 weeks now and most of my lifts have increased by 10-12%. I have another 4 weeks and I'll see how I go once I'm of it. The Natadrol is a "non-steroidal androgen" and the Methyl 1-D is used for Post Cycle Therapy.
Nice. I've read up on that a bit and know a couple of guys that use natadrol. None of that stuff is for me but let me know how it goes.
El Conquistador is offline   Reply With Quote