Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #1051 (permalink)
Travis Bickle
Humbled

Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kenny View Post
This year has been a pretty bad year (some of you would know), and I need to change my lifestyle because of stress/weight gain.

What sort of lifestyle do you have? What sort of diet do you undertake? How much exercise do you do? Exercise etc...

I'm going to be making/organising a plan for myself soon, was just curious about other people.

Thanks.
All I do is cycle though I also enjoy doing the occasional bit of weights / squat work. I used to take running quite seriously but I didn't find it enjoyable enough to continue so now I just hop on the bike and enjoy the experience. My advice for starting a training plan would be to work hard, eat hard. I have never followed a strict diet and don't intend to anytime soon - I see tasty food as a reward for climbing up some bad-ass hills. However different things work for different people - I just have an enormous sweet tooth and so it forced me to work out quite hard.
Travis Bickle is offline   Reply With Quote