Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2010, 01:57 AM   #216 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfap View Post
The latest dan brown was pure trash. Really unenjoyable and the usual twist was a let down. Idk I think if I went back to read his other books I'd probably not enjoy them that much either. Angel and Demons is probably his best though.
Lost Symbol was easily the worst of his books. It was enjoyable enough but looking back it just seems like such a ridiculous plot and course of events that took place.

And why get rid of Langdon? I mean it's not like he's this deep character. I mean all we know is that he's claustrophobic, is a good swimmer, and has a Mickey Mouse watch. Oh, and he's really smart. Brown is really all about the plot and not so much on creating interesting character.

I mean you could just have easily put Langdon in his other books and the same exact things could have happened.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote