Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #1047 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Outkazt2k9
"Ingrato De Chicago"

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRudy View Post
omg i just had to post this, this is freaking hilarious,

which brings me to ask you guys, do u ever encounter screamers at your gym or are your a screamer yourself? i really don't get the point if it, not once did i ever had to scream. i seriously just think ppl do it to let the whole gym know they are in pain, its like stfu seriously.
Ohhhh man. The talker. This guy at the gym is a talker. He was there for like 3 hours man. He talks to the staff, some guys that workout there, and some girl that works there and also worksout there. This guy is built from what my friend said.

My friend went to use the bathroom at the gym one night. And he saw that one guy posing and flexing like he was at a competition.

Anyways, he hits on this one female (maybe 22 years old) and the guys looks like in his early 30's. This girl basically shuts this guy down all the time. He talks yadadadada and she ignores him. I don't think he gets the thrift.

DID YOU NOT GET THE MEMO SON?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome