Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #211 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun14626rko View Post
If you want to read a thriller, I would suggest Deception Point by Dan Brown. Personally, I think it is much better than the whole Da Vinci Code trilogy. There are plenty of twists and a plethora of action. I am going to read his first major work, Digital Fortress, soon. That might be one to read, as well.

I am currently on Jon Meachem's American Lion, which is about Andrew Jackson's presidency. It won a Pulitzer, so I am hoping it delivers.
I've read all his novels and I have to say that they are all really fun to read. All are page turners and are always entertaining. My favorite was actually Angles and Demons but it was also the first of his that I read so that could be a big reason for it.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote