Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2010, 11:03 AM   #702 (permalink)
Alan4L
Learning to break kayfabe

Alan4L 501 - 1000Alan4L 501 - 1000Alan4L 501 - 1000Alan4L 501 - 1000Alan4L 501 - 1000Alan4L 501 - 1000
Default Re: The 2010 MOTYC Thread

Great write up. ****1/2 for me too. Here's what I wrote on DVDVR.

Didn't know who won, didn't know how long it went. If I did, I would NOT have been excited about watching this. Thank God I didn't because, these two DREW ME IN. Particularly Kensuke who gave one of his greatest performances I've ever seen from him. He lead Go by the hand and was absolutely awesome when he was on offense and just as good when he had to eat Go's stuff. Kensuke was seriously amazing here. I loved the way it progressed - Go gets the early advantage, he's pleased with himself. A little too pleased with himself. Then the tables get turned and Kensuke makes him HIS BITCH. He totally dominates him and the question becomes "can Go come back from this?". I figured the big story of the match would be Go making his comeback and going on to win and that would be fine, a good match. But no, they took it to another level. Kensuke SURVIVED the big comeback and dragged Go into waters he's never been in. Then we got the chop battle and I loved every single chop they threw. And it was the right thing that Go couldn't withstand it! He's not Kobashi yet - he shouldn't be getting the better of Kensuke in this situation. The finish was PERFECT. Loved this. Will be high on my ballot.
Alan4L is offline   Reply With Quote