07-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: WWE: A New Dawn
WWE NEWS AND RUMOURS
- WWE officals are reportedly very happy with Lucky Cannon's debut. Many feel he is set for very big things within the company.
- Triple H is reportedly going to be ready for Money In The Bank. No word yet on who he will feud with. Early reports are saying he will either continue to work with Sheamus or begin to start a new program with someone else.
- The Motor City Machine Guns are expected to pull double shifts working in both the Tag Division and the cruiserweight Division. Many are also expecting Kaval and Daniels to re-unite under their Triple X days and do the same. No news on whether they would be allowed to use that moniker however.
- A lot of the older generation still within the WWE are upset that the Intercontinental Title has been retired without a big celebration. Early reports are that it still could be brought back however.
- The first winner of the new Television is reportedly set to be neither Matt Hardy or Christian. Management would much rather have a former World Champion win it in order to raise the prestige of the title.
- A lot is being discussed on the Edge/JBL promo. One potential angle is that Edge would be JBL's problem solver of sorts. All of these are just early reports and anything can and probably will.
- Updated WWE Unified Card
WWE Undisputed Title Match
Chris Jericho vs. John Cena
World Tag Team Championship Match
The Hart Dynasty (c) vs. The Motor City Machine Guns
Triple Threat WWE Television Title Match
Matt Hardy vs. Christian vs. ????