Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Wrestling Alliance
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 01:58 AM
RatedRKO31
Captain Cally

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: World Wrestling Alliance

Much like DH I would of liked to wait till a Pay Per View to crown a new champion tbh so you can build a solid feud for both guys. Also I felt from your first show more people should of been added to the WWA World Title tourny rather than the eight for the TV Title. That would have helped stretch it out to the next PPV. But I can sense that Hardy v. Styles will be at the PPV.

Some other notes man I really like the layout of everything it looks nice and flows pretty smoothly. However one thing to add is you need a in-ring announcer you know to announce weights and residences the wrestlers come from. I know you said the hell with realism, but sometimes small stuff like that shows people that this is a serious thread, because you do have some talent.

One last thing opening post with the roster easier to put face or heel next to the talents name for us to know. Good luck with this as I will be reading. Keep it up man.

THANKS TO CHAMPVIADQ/FOURTHWALL/ABROWN0718 FOR THE BANNERS

Last edited by RatedRKO31; 07-23-2010 at 02:00 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome