Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2010, 06:28 AM   #97 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilThePain View Post
Someone mentioned books that are "hard to read". What are examples of books that are hard to read and what makes them so? I'm guessing Lord of the Rings is an example because I tried to read Lord of the Rings 3-4 times from the beginning and stopped each time. I just couldn't get into it.
Was that before or after you seen the movies, man? I struggled to read it after seeing the films. I was young & skipped the first book because I'd seen the first movie,, hmm. Got through it in the end, definitely worth it. Try The Hobbit first, if you enjoy that, you should enjoy LOTR & be able to get through it.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote