Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #83 (permalink)
Nearô
The Last Ride

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Right now I'm reading The Strain by Guillermo Del Torro

It's a vampire horror novel and I absolutely love it. This is my second read through it. It's how vampire stories should be told.

Pretty good read, I finished 'Glass so one of my friends is lending me her Vampire Academy series.

I am a bit hesitant, though, as she was the one that recommended 'Twilight' and 'New Moon' to me when 'New Moon' first came out.

I really enjoy reading the books based on Angel's (Joss Whedon's Angel) history, or in this case since it is written by fans, histories. Right now I am reading 'Angel Cursed' by Mel Odom.