Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2010, 08:12 AM   #81 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
You really should. I loved the whole concept of the book. Good Omens is also another good book by him. It's a much lighter tone but it really is pretty funny. Those are the only 2 from Gaiman that I've read but I have Anasi Boys in my house as I just picked it up from the library the other day.
American Gods is fucking brillaint, yeah +1 here. Strongly reccomend it. Gaiman's really really good. Anansi boys is good but not as good as American Gods, for me. Though that may be because of
Spoiler for Spoiler for American Gods??:
My love of all things Norse

Read The Blade Itself recently from Joe Aboercrombie. Interesting book, couple of typical Fantasy style characters but there's one very interesting character. Crippled torturer, enjoyable read and I'll prob continue to series.
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote