Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2010, 03:29 AM   #79 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

Go read Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett or Battlefield Earth by L. Ron Hubbard then TKOK. Battlefield Earth took me fucking forever to read (and I can usually put down a 300 page novel in 4 or 5 days, or at least when I was working I could) but then again it was over 3,000 pages. No wonder the movie was godawful.

My Favorite series of books is Lee Child's Jack Reacher series because well Reacher fucking owns (he might be superhumanly awesome, he's a throwback to the western style drifter hero types). Last book i read was the 13th in the series 61 Hours, the cliffhanger ending is pissing me off though, need to wait till october.

Also really enjoyed Greg Rucka's "Atticus Kodiak" books as well. Shame after 5 years I still can't find the 1st one.