Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #57 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

Since this is the book thread

Spoilers for ASOIAF series (well more of an update re: what's happening)
Spoiler for ADWD:

8 July 2010 Update:
At a book signing in San Diego, whilst teaching at Clarion, GRRM confirmed that ADWD has reached 1,400 pages in manuscript. He indicates that he was disappointed not to have finished the book before attending Clarion, but was not drawn on how close completion might me after his return home on the 11th.

Good news I guess. I think he's got a fair bit done but since he doesn't write the book chronologically it makes it hard to tell. He was having a lot of trouble with some Mereneese chapters a while back, I think. Still good news, and encouraging news I think.
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote