Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Wrestling Alliance

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kames

Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500Kames 2001 - 2500
Default Re: World Wrestling Alliance

Tuesday Night Thunder Preview
July 27th, 2010

The run to the WWA World Championship begins tonight! A four man tournament begins tonight on Thunder! The competitors in the tournament are AJ Styles, Bobby Lashley, Goldberg, and Jeff Hardy. The matches have not yet been announced and are not scheduled to be announced until Thunder begins.

To top of this great premiere show of WWA Thunder, a Fatal Four Way Tornado Tag Team Elimination Match (thatís a tongue full lol) will take place. The Motor City Machineguns, Priceless, MVP and Ron Killings, and Kaval and Matt Sydal will battle it out for the most coveted prize in tag team wrestling-the WWA World Tag Team Championships!

Be sure to check out the very first show of World Wrestling Alliance on TNT 10/9 C.

Confirmed for Thunder

Opening Round World Championship Tournament Match
??? vs ???

Opening Round World Championship Tournament Match
??? vs ???

WWA World Tag Team Championships
Fatal Four Way Tornado Tag Team Elimination Match

The Motor City Machineguns vs Priceless vs MVP and Ron Killings vs Matt Sydal and Kaval

Now, I know alot of people post excuses about what happened with their shows, but this is the honest truth. I was switching some Word Documents, and somehow in the jumble of it, ending up saving an old BTB show over the WWA show I did. I donít feel like writing out all the matches and all the promos again, so the show will be very short recap, with just quick results for the matches. After that, I hope to get into the groove of writing full shows.
Kames is offline   Reply With Quote