Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!
It Really Wasn't!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Re: The "Book" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestling>Cena View Post
Can anyone recommend some horror/suspense books? Since I saw this thread earlier it spark my interest to go buy some Stephen King books this weekend, might as well look for other authors too.
Cell was pretty good but if you're looking for his newer stuff I would go with Under the Dome. It's a really long book but I liked it better than a lot of his other stuff.

If you want more horror and suspense from King I would go with Pet Cemetery if you haven't read that yet, it's really fucked up but in sort of a good way. I can't even think of any other horror books that I've read recently.

The closest would be "Feed" by Mira Grant. It's not a pure horror book but it takes place 20 years or so after what was almost a zombie apocalypse. You have some online reporters following a U.S. presidential candidate all over a zombie infected American. It's the first book of a trilogy and Grant really created a very unique and interesting world. It just came out this year so I would be surprised if you weren't able to find it in any book stores by you.

And this thread is really making me feel like I read a lot.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome