Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2010, 08:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default The Book Discussion.

Ahh, I dont know, I want to discuss books
  • What are you currently reading?
  • Who are your favourite authors?
  • Any books your looking forward to?
  • Favourite ever books?
  • How often do you read?
  • How many books do you read?
  • Do you believe the merits of books outweight the merits of movies?

etc etc,

I'd like to see if this place could get a decent amount of people talking about books. Another site I use (a music one,) also has a book club & a film club, and this site rarely talks about books haha, come on guys.

I'll try to start with something the majority of us have read, which I'm currently re-reading:

What are your opinions? I think it's a tremendous book that I read about 5 years ago, re-reading for the Hell of it.

Something I'd like to see peoples opinions on is both the book & the movie of The Beach. Anybody read it? As opposed to the movie, the book is stellar stuff, probably in my all-time top 5. I had such high hopes for the Leo movie, but they were completely dashed.

Is anybody up for a discussion on books?

Last edited by Issues_Sunshyne : 02-11-2012 at 04:15 AM.
Issues_Sunshyne is online now   Reply With Quote