Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #3110 (permalink)
Th3 Prodigal Son
ROH here I come!

Th3 Prodigal Son needs to take rep more seriousTh3 Prodigal Son needs to take rep more seriousTh3 Prodigal Son needs to take rep more seriousTh3 Prodigal Son needs to take rep more seriousTh3 Prodigal Son needs to take rep more seriousTh3 Prodigal Son needs to take rep more seriousTh3 Prodigal Son needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

The Box

I saw this while browsing IMDB, and watched it last night. It's based off an old episode of the Twilight Zone and a short story from the 1970s. It's directed by Richard Kelly, who also directed Donnie Darko.

This movie never really took off. The concept is a good idea, but the pace of the movie almost ruins it. I suppose there was some moral message to the movie, but it's not quite explained what that is, if any meaning to the story. Cameron Diaz is a dud in this one, and her accent is pretty awful as well. James Marsden is the real gem of this movie, as far as acting goes.

Normally I enjoy a movie that makes you think outside of the box (pun intended). I just don't know what the point of this one was. I would recommend this if you have two hours to kill and just want to watch a movie for the hell of it.

5/10
Th3 Prodigal Son is offline   Reply With Quote