Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment
Clash of the Champions:
8. WWE Champion Edge vs. World Heavyweight Champion Batista
I simply can't see Batista being pinned by the same guy two matches in a row.
7. Street Fight:
Shawn Michaels vs. Shane McMahon
HHH doesn't help him, which eventually leads to a HBK heel turn. Trips is probably going to be heel, but this would be different.
6. Number One Contender to the WWE Championship:
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena
I can see a weird finish, leading to a triple threat.
3. Number One Contender to the World Tag Team Championships; Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match:
Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. V-Squared vs. The Basham Brothers vs. The Redneck Wrecking Crew
No other tag team matters at this point.
5. United States Championship:
Booker T © vs. Chris Benoit
Orlando is gonna' do something to get Benoit the win.
1. Belfast Brawl:
Bobby Lashley vs. Finlay
I liked what Wolfy said.
4. Rey Mysterio Cruiserweight Invitational:
Rey Mysterio vs. ???
2. Handicap Match:
Matt Hardy vs. MNM
Version One > Mercury and that other waste of space.
1) What will the match order be?
2) What will be the longest match?
3) What will be the shortest match?
4) Who will accept Rey Mysterio's open cruiserweight challenge?
5) How many matches will end in a pinfall? Submission? Other?
Everything pinfall, 'cept Angle/Cena, and Benoit/Booker.
6) Will we have any surprise appearances from someone not listed on the rosters? If yes, then by who?
7) Will both of the advertised promos result in WrestleMania matches being made?
Don't think Mickie/Trish will be made until next episode of Raw. Taker/RVD should be penciled in though.
8) Will be there any face/heel turns? If yes, then by who?
Trish heel, Orlando face, hopefully Trips doesn't happen, but I'll pick him going heel to be safe.