Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #217 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
SAWFT

Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500
Default Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment

Really sorry I've been so slack lately. I have been reading, and I'll be trying to get back on track with SNME.

8) Clash of the Champions:
WWE Champion Edge vs. World Heavyweight Champion Batista

I think there is a chance we might get a shitty 'No Contest' finish, but I have faith that you'll at least give us a winner. Run ins galore is likely, but I'll go for EDGE to score the win. After all, Batista has been established as champion for a long, long time. Edge though, could do with another big win to solidify himself as a true champion, despite the victory over Dave on Smackdown.

7) Street Fight:
Shawn Michaels vs. Shane McMahon
In one of those 'somehow, someway' turnarounds, it'll look like HBK will come back from the dead after a bunch of McMahon hencemen fall by the wayside ... until ??? makes the difference, handing victory to SHANE MCMAHON. It wouldnt surprise me if ??? turned out to be the 'banned' Triple H, as I'm just not convinced about this DX reunion. Saying that, it could always end up being...

1) Number One Contender to the WWE Championship:
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena
Hard to call. I dont see a Cena win AT ALL, but a double count out/double pin/some kind of shitty finish could well transpire to ease into a triple threat at WrestleMania. However, my prediction will be for KURT ANGLE to win out (pinfall, not submission) and go on to face Edge on April 2. For Cena ... I'm just gonna make a wild prediction, and say he'll appear later in the night ... and align with the McMahons, screwing HBK and setting up DX vs Cena & McMahons in a 2 on 3 at WrestleMania. Real long shot, but I'll take the risk.

4) Number One Contender to the World Tag Team Championships; Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match:
Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. V-Squared vs. The Basham Brothers vs. The Redneck Wrecking Crew
A surprise RNWC win isnt beyond doubt, but the obvious winners are HAAS & BENJAMIN. The only way they dont win is if you want to pull a surprise.

5) United States Championship:
Booker T vs. Chris Benoit
Surely it'll be BENOIT to take the belt here? Shocked that this is happening here, rather than at WrestleMania, unless it'll be another screw job type of finish, leading to the final showdown at WM, considering neither man has anything else lined up at this stage.

3) Belfast Brawl:
Bobby Lashley vs. Finlay
This is Finlays match, so naturally, I'd pick Lashley. However, with a JBL feud slowly heating up, I see an appearance from the former WWE Champion leading to a FINLAY victory.

6) Rey Mysterio Cruiserweight Invitational:
Rey Mysterio vs. ???
I'd love it if you had CM Punk accept this challenge. Saying that, I see it being ... tbh, I cant think of anyone it could be, but I imagine it'll be someone we havent seen in the WWE recently (Tajiri?). I'll go with REY MYSTERIO to win the match, and send a clear message to Kid Kash.

2) Handicap Match:
Matt Hardy vs. MNM
Looks like MNM should win this handily. It'll go that way too ... until Jeff Hardy makes the save, returning to help his big brother, and handing MATT HARDY a big win.

Bonus Questions:
1) What will the match order be? --- Done.
2) What will be the longest match? --- John Cena vs Kurt Angle
3) What will be the shortest match? --- Fatal Four Way Tag.
4) Who will accept Rey Mysterio's open cruiserweight challenge? --- I'll go for Tajiri, but I'm really stumped. A non-cruiserweight manipulating the rules in someway could be possible too.
5) How many matches will end in a pinfall? Submission? Other? --- 6 pins, 2 subs.
6) Will we have any surprise appearances from someone not listed on the rosters? If yes, then by who? --- Guessing by the question there will be, but no one jumps out at me ---- EDIT; JEFF HARDY!!!
7) Will both of the advertised promos result in WrestleMania matches being made? --- Eventually, yes. If you mean by the end of this show, then no.
8) Will be there any face/heel turns? If yes, then by who? --- John Cena.

Last edited by Wolf Beast : 07-12-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Wolf Beast is offline   Reply With Quote