Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #3103 (permalink)
KingDio
Wicked World

KingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselvesKingDio has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Dan In Real Life

Great movie that has a great mixture of comedy and true emotion. Heart warming movie that had a lot of great messages about family and the importance of family. The dialogue is really great, and this movie houses one of my now favorite movie lines ever, "He is not looking at you. He is looking at the vast void that is his future, you just happen to be there." Utterly hilarious! Throughout the film, you can feel the same emotions that Dan is feeling. All the pain and desperation that Dan feels, you feel as well. Fantastic film that is now added to my long list of favorites.

Overall Rating: 8.5/10

Remember Me

Before I watched this, I was a little bit skeptical about it, but it turned out to be a really great and touching movie. Usually I do not watch drama movies like this, but I felt this was a relatable film. My father is sort of the same way with his work as Pierce Brosnan is in this film. His work always has come first and because of that, we were never able to have family vacations or anything like that. While my father is not nearly as bad as Brosnan is in this film, the same root issue retains its meaning. Every once in awhile it is good to watch a movie like this to bring you back down to earth from all these far out unrealistic movies. People who are skeptical about this movie because of Robert Pattinson, and his roles in the Twilight movies, should watch this movie to see that he does have true non-cheesy acting abilities. Another movie that I have cried while watching, at the beginning and the end. Very sad but very awesome movie.

Overall Rating: 9/10

Shutter Island

Wow! Definitely the most puzzling and brain exercising movie I have ever watched. All throughout the movie until the last fifteen minutes or so, all these theories and whatnot are just racing around in your head. Even near the end when the true solution is revealed, you are still sort of skeptical and slightly hanging on to your last theory of the solution. Incredible acting, directing, writing and just everything. Brilliant film that is no doubt the 2010 film of the year. It may be very hard for Martin Scorsese to top this brilliant piece of work. You will definitely have to watch this more than once to clearly understand everything that is going on. Truly and utterly amazing!

Overall Rating: 10/10
KingDio is offline   Reply With Quote