Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

Some pretty nice news here, iMac. While I would like to have maybe seen some explanation for people qualifying (such as just saying they won matches at live events to qualify) and a challenge from Dykstra to Hardy, it's good to see the Royal RUmble card really taking shape. I have to say, Lashley already qualifying for the Rumble is a bit odd, as it might take away from the angle he's currently working with Cena, Van Dam and McMahon, but I'll wait and see. A heel turn from him is something I'd certainly be happy to see.

Bringing Dinsmore in as himself rather than bringing back Eugene should help strengthen your RAW midcard, which is definitely a good thing.

I'm not sure who Undertaker is facing at WrestleMania myself, but being a non-title match is probably a positive. A feud with Finlay would absolutely own, so maybe that ... please.

Good to see you trying to strengthen up your two weaker divisions. I'm not really a fan of signing guys from the indys usually, but AmDrag should certainly add to the cruiserweight division, while the Maryse/Londrick stuff has me interested.