Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #3101 (permalink)
lic05
Little Poppa Pump

lic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new herelic05 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Anvil! The Story of Anvil

You have to see this thing, it's like a real-life mixture of The Wrestler and Spinal Tap that tells the story of a band that has been struggling to "make it" in the mainstream music world for 30 years; you laugh, you cry, you trully care on what's gonna happen to this individuals... I don't know how to describe it properly, it's a very moving story about tenacity, loyalty, friendship, having faith on what you do, etc. Even if you don't like Heavy Metal you'll love this documentary.

I'm glad I watched this instead of The Last Turd from Shyamalan.
lic05 is offline   Reply With Quote