Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #212 (permalink)
Crazian
Off That

Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500Crazian 29001 - 29500
Default Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment

The rundown and previews of each match and events was a nice read, and good hype for the show. For some reason, I still see the Raw main event for WM being a triple threat, and this #1 contender match being a non-factor. Oh, and believe it or not, I've been trying to think every time I read Raw of how you're going to settle this Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin situation, and I really think one of them is going to turn on the other. It's the only way for the both of them to stop competing with each other, so I see it happening, but then again, I don't see it happening because none of these other teams seem to have the buildup for a WM tag title match. Very interested in that situation. The Mysterio invitational, and call outs are also quite interesting. Without a doubt, I'm looking forward to them.

8- Clash of the Champions:
WWE Champion Edge vs. World Heavyweight Champion Batista

Edge won on SD. Batista needs some credibility against Edge. I think Orton might be a factor in the decision though.

Street Fight:
6- Shawn Michaels vs. Shane McMahon

The feud must continue, and this is the best way to book it. HBK will get his win at WM.

7- Number One Contender to the WWE Championship:
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

I still see a triple threat, but if I had to choose between the two right now, it'd have to be Angle with Cena getting his chance anyways. Still a tough call. Probably the toughest.

2- Number One Contender to the World Tag Team Championships; Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match:
Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. V-Squared vs. The Basham Brothers vs. The Redneck Wrecking Crew

Only team that makes sense.

1- United States Championship:
Booker T vs. Chris Benoit

Just can't see him losing the title here.

5- Belfast Brawl:
Bobby Lashley vs. Finlay

You couldn't have Finlay lose his first ever Belfast Brawl here, and that's why you had one on SD. Lashley takes this one.

4- Rey Mysterio Cruiserweight Invitational:
Rey Mysterio vs. ???

I'm saying Mysterio loses. Yes, you heard me. My 2nd favorite wrestler loses to whoever, and I think Kid Kash will have a part in his lost.

3- Handicap Match:
Matt Hardy vs. MNM

It only makes sense.

Bonus Questions:
1) What will the match order be? Done
2) What will be the longest match? Angle/Cena
3) What will be the shortest match? Hardy/MNM
4) Who will accept Rey Mysterio's open cruiserweight challenge? Super Crazy?
5) How many matches will end in a pinfall? Submission? Other? 7 Pinfalls, 1 Submission
6) Will we have any surprise appearances from someone not listed on the rosters? If yes, then by who? Nah...
7) Will both of the advertised promos result in WrestleMania matches being made? Yes, hopefully.
8) Will be there any face/heel turns? If yes, then by who? Doubt it, but if there is, it's Haas or Benji.