Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment
8.Clash of the Champions:
WWE Champion Edge vs. World Heavyweight Champion Batista
Orton to cost Batista, as I said in my Smackdown review.
Shawn Michaels vs. Shane McMahon
Trips to try interfere. Spirit Squad maybe to get involved?
1.Number One Contender to the WWE Championship:
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena
No contest IMO. Triple threat at Mania.
5.Number One Contender to the World Tag Team Championships; Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match:
Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. V-Squared vs. The Basham Brothers vs. The Redneck Wrecking Crew
They're the team with the active storyline right now so I see them getting the win here.
2.United States Championship:
Booker T © vs. Chris Benoit
I think OJ will cost Benoit, leading to a rematch of sorts at Mania.
Bobby Lashley vs. Finlay
JBL could give the win to Finlay, but I think Lashley will be featured more prominently at Mania. So he wins here.
7.Rey Mysterio Cruiserweight Invitational:
Rey Mysterio vs. ???
Pretty obvious he should win, unless there is shena....ns.
Matt Hardy vs. MNM
I called Jeff returning in my Smackdown review so I'll stand by that.
1) What will the match order be? See above.
2) What will be the longest match? Michaels/McMahon.
3) What will be the shortest match? Tag Team Four Way.
4) Who will accept Rey Mysterio's open cruiserweight challenge? Super Crazy, after his prominent role last Friday.
5) How many matches will end in a pinfall? Submission? Other? 6 Pinfalls, 2 Other.
6) Will we have any surprise appearances from someone not listed on the rosters? If yes, then by who? No.
7) Will both of the advertised promos result in WrestleMania matches being made? They better.
8) Will be there any face/heel turns? If yes, then by who? Not tonight.