Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #209 (permalink)
Melvis
The Knight

Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500
Default Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment

Predictions Template:
8. Clash of the Champions:
WWE Champion Edge vs. World Heavyweight Champion Batista
I'm guessing Orton, and possibly Angle or Cena, will interfere, and Edge will capitalise with the Spear. That's what I think, anyway.

6. Street Fight:
Shawn Michaels vs. Shane McMahon
I think you'll hold off on the big pay-off where the faces come out on top until 'Mania, and I fancy Triple H to come bursting through the ranks of security, and Vince will probably make them hold him and make him watch while HBK gets the crap beaten out of him.

1. Number One Contender to the WWE Championship:
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena
No contest. I'm looking forward to a Triple Threat at Wrestlemania, tbh, and I can't see one guy coming out with a clean finish here. Maybe a DQ for one of them, but I'll call it a no contest for whatever reason. Double count-out could also work, I suppose.

3. Number One Contender to the World Tag Team Championships; Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match:
Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. V-Squared vs. The Basham Brothers vs. The Redneck Wrecking Crew
I love the WGTT storyline, and they haven't much reason to stay together as a team after this unless you have them become No. 1 Contenders to the titles. I'd like the angle to continue, so I figure this is the best way to do it.

7. United States Championship:
Booker T vs. Chris Benoit
I have a feeling this match might not fit into the 'Mania card, and one of these guys might end up in MITB - I think this is your pay-off match for this feud, so I'm tipping Booker to tap out to the Crossface in a big mark-out moment.

2. Belfast Brawl:
Bobby Lashley vs. Finlay
I think Lashley has bigger things to move on to, so I guess he'll go over, though Finlay will give him a massive fight for it.

4. Rey Mysterio Cruiserweight Invitational:
Rey Mysterio vs. ???
Whoever it is, it'll be a great one.

5. Handicap Match:
Matt Hardy vs. MNM
I fancy somebody to come in, distract MNM, and allow Matt to win it. Either that, or a DQ in Hardy's favour.

Bonus Questions:
1) What will the match order be? See above.
2) What will be the longest match? Street Fight.
3) What will be the shortest match? Mysterio's challenge.
4) Who will accept Rey Mysterio's open cruiserweight challenge? I'd say Super Crazy, but if memory serves, he's just been in that Belfast Brawl with Finlay, so I'll call Psicosis.
5) How many matches will end in a pinfall? Submission? Other? 5 pinfalls, 2 submissions, and 1 other.
6) Will we have any surprise appearances from someone not listed on the rosters? If yes, then by who? Yes. Jeff Hardy.
7) Will both of the advertised promos result in WrestleMania matches being made? No, just one of them, RVD and Undertaker, I'm guessing.
8) Will be there any face/heel turns? If yes, then by who? Yeah. I know you said you wouldn't do it, but I think you'll swerve us and have RVD go heel. It would probably make the feud a bit more personal and all.