Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment
View Single Post
post #207 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2010, 01:07 PM
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment

Predictions Template:
Clash of the Champions:

WWE Champion Edge vs. World Heavyweight Champion Batista
I see Orton making an Impact and costng him the victory, after him "pretending" to be Batista's friend and tag team partner since NWO. I also would assume you give Edge some momentum heading into the PPV seeing as chances are you'll have him lose the title to Cena/or Angle giving a feel good face victory at the end of the PPV. Would make sense.

Street Fight:
Shawn Michaels vs. Shane McMahon

I see an upset happening, McMahon's having some guys run in like the Redneck Wrecking Crew and such. HHH will also make a short appearance to help Michaels but it may be too much.

Number One Contender to the WWE Championship:
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena No Contest / Draw / Screwy Endng leading into a 3 Way at the event

Number One Contender to the World Tag Team Championships; Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match:
Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin
vs. V-Squared vs. The Basham Brothers vs. The Redneck Wrecking Crew

They haven't been able to work together for a couple of weeks and wanted to go alone, if they take the titles they have to work together and continue their storyline with the Bashams. It would make sense.

United States Championship:
Booker T vs. Chris Benoit

Belfast Brawl:
Bobby Lashley
vs. Finlay

Rey Mysterio Cruiserweight Invitational:
Rey Mysterio vs. ???

You could use this as a chance to debut some great cruiserweights. Not sure who you would but in doing so you won't have them lose their first match adn all signs of momentum, they would win or at least look good from a booking standpoint it would be smart to do so. I have no idea who it is but I am guessing someone along the lines of maybe Sydal/Bourne or even Lance Storm. I remember you having a thing for him in Legend's thread and saying in a review how much you wanted him to be used.

Handicap Match:
Matt Hardy
vs. MNM

Bonus Questions:
1) What will the match order be? The order in which the predictions were presented
2) What will be the longest match? The Shawn Michaels/Shane McMahon match
3) What will be the shortest match? Bellfast Brawl
4) Who will accept Rey Mysterio's open cruiserweight challenge? Any of the two I just mentioned
5) How many matches will end in a pinfall? Submission? Other? Benoit to win by Crossface. so 1
6) Will we have any surprise appearances from someone not listed on the rosters? If yes, then by who? HHH in the Shane/Michael's match and maybe VInce
7) Will both of the advertised promos result in WrestleMania matches being made? Yes the Undertaker will play mindgames and answer RVD's challenge
8) Will be there any face/heel turns? If yes, then by who? RVD turning heel against the Undertaker if he isn't already, seeing as between the two Undertaker is the msot over and would ultimately become the face and the one who is cheered.

Looks like a massive event.

Ill try my best to get something up.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome