Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #107 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion

But I could have just lied to you anyway, if I wasn't ready. Plus reserving spots should be a no-no, just take them off the list if their not ready completely. ('I just have to write the role pm's', isn't ready btw)

EH if it works fair enough. It just seems odd that someone like Kantos can't sign up now and know he's going to make one while thinking of the theme in a week. IDK I feel track record should be taken in to account (I could understand wolf tiger being asked what he's doing, not that it matters with him)

Last edited by Victarion : 07-05-2010 at 03:15 PM.