Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #75 (permalink)
Crazian
Off That

Crazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem Presents
The Massacre June 5th, 2010
Reno, Las Vegas Lawlor Events Centre

Prediction Card

UWM World Heavyweight Championship Match
AJ Styles vs. Shelton Benjamin

UWM World Tag Team Championship Match
Generation Next (c) [Austin Aries & Roderick Strong] vs. The Hooliganz [Brian Kendrick & Paul London]

UWM Open Invitational Battle Royal
Winner - ?

Singles Match
Christopher Daniels vs. Gregory Helms

Singles Match
Jay Lethal vs. Matt Sydal

Tag Team Match
Masked Menaces [Delirious & Shark Boy] vs. Most Wanted [Chris Harris & Lance Cade]

Bonus

1. Predict the match order.

2. Which match will open the show?

3. Which match will close the show?

4. Who will have the most eliminations in the battle royal?

5. Predict the amount of debuting/new wrestlers.

6. How many matches will have interferences? Which ones?

------------------

I haven't updated in the last while so here it is. I'm basically at the same point that I was at before. I'm not using the Sydal/Lethal match from the BTB Tournament so I'm further behind. I should, however, have a good amount of time next week. I've just been ridiculously busy the last week with Canada Day, moving into a different room in my house, moving other shit around, and etc. That's all for now I guess. Keep predicting!