Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2010, 02:03 AM   #118 (permalink)
Barry_Champlain
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Barry_Champlain 251 - 500Barry_Champlain 251 - 500Barry_Champlain 251 - 500Barry_Champlain 251 - 500Barry_Champlain 251 - 500
Default Re: Shocker Presents: TNA 2010 - The Revolution

Nice Opening bro, and the Beer Money vs. Generation Me match was a good way to kick off the show. Like I thought they would. Its smart to keep the titles on Beer Money to build you division up. Beer Money showing their opponents respect was a nice touch.

Morgan turning on Hernandez was inevitable. So World Elite winning the six man makes sense.

Backstage Mr. Anderson cuts probably a great promo…you should never recap Anderson…lol. Hemme/Anderson have a great “relationship” in real life.

The Pope continues his reign as Global Champion, which makes sense because you need to build the title. Nice touch at the end with the wad of cash being dropped on Rhino…lol.

Morgan joining the World Elite…I don’t know about that. Could be interesting.

Hall leaves TNA…that kind of sucks in a way. Yeah he may be washed up but you’ve written him so very well lol, that he would be super over with the fans. Oh well. Fitting end to a great career. Like Hogan giving Hall props and you can see a bit more of the difference of opinions between Bischoff and Hogan that will eventually split the two.

Hardy wins the four way which is expected. Like the idea of Hardy vs. Styles at Lockdown…2nd biggest show of the year…needs a dream match.

Sting wins, again needed to happen. Anderson attacks afterward…again makes sense. Anderson vs. Sting will hopefully be a marquee match at Lockdown. Hell played right you could carry it into Sacrifice.

Looks like a fitting end to the Jarrett/Foley situation here. The Guns get a huge win and move forward in the Tag Division and Foley/Jarrett head off to other things. From what we hear about in the rumors Foley may be heading to retirement. Hope he has one or two more big matches and gets a proper send off.

On a side note, you need more heel tag teams if your two top options are MCMG and Beer Money…need to build up some heels bro.

Daniels winning her continues his angle of being the X-Division. Very good action here all the X guys get the chance to shine. Daniels picks up the win against all odds (like that lol). Good to see the X Division go back to a simpler time.

We have our first Lockdown match…Sting vs. Anderson good decision.

AJ wins. Again needed to be done for the dream match at Lockdown. Like the action here as well as Joe looked strong. Like your face AJ. The fans just want to cheer him.

Over all a great PPV bro. Now I’m officially a fan and can’t wait for the next impact.
Barry_Champlain is offline   Reply With Quote