Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2010, 05:21 AM   #1031 (permalink)
JasonLives
Searching for a new identity

JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
I've dabbled in a fair few sports over the years but now mainly stick to running because its cheap and easy...

I'm fairly decent but could be a lot better if I did an extra run a week - at the moment I average out about 30 miles each week but this is not a lot compared to some people. This summer I am hoping to run under 35 minutes for 10KM which is like 5:36 avg per mile I believe - gonna be a tough target but I'm definitely up for it.

As for diet, fuck it, the biggest joy about running is that I get to eat what I want when I want... I would enjoy running a lot less if I knew there was no sweet reward later on in the evening... I have a massive sweet tooth so it's a good job I exercise really...

Yeah im with you. I stick mostly to running, and as a reward I eat whatever I want. I would lose most of my motivation if I couldnt.

Been injuried for 2 weeks and im gonna go out in a moment and take a little run, 6 KM. Hopefully without any problems with my right shoulder or any of my knees for that matter.

I usually go to the gym 3-4 times a week ( just for an hour ), but during the summer its a lot harder for me to do. Why would I wanna sit inside and workout when the sun is shining?? Then I will just stick to running.
JasonLives is offline   Reply With Quote