Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2010, 09:22 AM   #1030 (permalink)
Travis Bickle
Humbled

Travis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friends
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I've dabbled in a fair few sports over the years but now mainly stick to running because its cheap and easy...

I'm fairly decent but could be a lot better if I did an extra run a week - at the moment I average out about 30 miles each week but this is not a lot compared to some people. This summer I am hoping to run under 35 minutes for 10KM which is like 5:36 avg per mile I believe - gonna be a tough target but I'm definitely up for it.

As for diet, fuck it, the biggest joy about running is that I get to eat what I want when I want... I would enjoy running a lot less if I knew there was no sweet reward later on in the evening... I have a massive sweet tooth so it's a good job I exercise really...

Last edited by Travis Bickle : 07-01-2010 at 09:24 AM.
Travis Bickle is offline   Reply With Quote