Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2010, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default re: BTB Discussion Thread - July/August 2010

Quote:
I got a quick question...I KNOW I can always just go on instinct - but I was just gonna get a quick consensus from everyone. Would anyone be interested in reading a BTB set in the past tense? Like if I did some 80's or early 90's stuff? Or would I be better off just sticking in the present? Thanks in advance, and sorry for spamming up your thread LOL!!
BTB's in the past tense are much more interesting then ones in present to be honest but harder to hold as not everyone at least I know myself watched the WWF / other companies in the late eighties or earliy nineties, I've seen a few odd shows here and there but not enough to understand what's happening.

A BTB a few years in the past ok, but so far in the past you'll have to make sure you know that time yourself like the palm of your hand getting the characters right which isn't an easy task, I remember a BTB from the mid 80's around here nearly a year ago by 'white rhino' or a name like that, it lasted a few months but didn't get much attention cause half of the section wasn't watching back then.

And answering the above question, my first thread on here was a 99' RR thread and my first thread in general was from Wrestlemania 19.