Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2010, 01:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Crazian
Off That

Crazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREWCrazian is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: BTB Discussion Thread - July/August 2010

My first was if WWE bought TNA in 2006 and went on from there. I thought I was writing some amazing stuff, but started reading some Wolfy, Forever Delayed, Renegade and etc., and was kinda discouraged in my work. After some lackluster shows, I tried a couple of partnerships, which didn't do too well either. Kinda made a name for myself in the BTB World Cups and tournaments after that, but didn't really hold a worthwhile thread together. Had a created fed (UWM) a few years back, and a pretty good partnership with Alco as well.