Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2010, 01:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Barry_Champlain
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Barry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBarry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBarry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBarry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBarry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default re: BTB Discussion Thread - July/August 2010

I'll kick it off and say Happy July everyone. I've been here about a month and launched one BTB that wasn't really that good. Not in terms of look or whatever just not the creative outlet I was looking for.

So it got me thinking...What was your very first BTB? Either here or on another forum. What was your first one you've created?

Mine was a ECW (What if it survived 2001 things lol) But it wasn't that good. It lasted like 4 shows and was all recap. I think I used the f word way too much. Mind you I was a teenager when I wrote it.

So what was yours...how long did it last...was it worth a shit lol