Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2010, 10:21 AM   #2877 (permalink)
Crazian
Off That

Crazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by SeabsCrazian is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Being The Booker

First off, I don't know if I said this before, but I'm quite glad you incorporated Superstars into your show, as most threads have rid of it. It's a great way to show some more talent, and get more storylines/feuds going. With that said, nice to see two KotR matches in there, as well two pretty decent matches. Burchill and Umaga winning were kinda expected. Mark Henry seems like a tough opponent that kinda jobs so that he can get over his opponent. Good stuff there. Main event was good in that Albright sent a message to London. Good going.

SD preview looks top notch as usual. Noticed that Arn Anderson is your GM, which is beyond awesome. Lesnar/Edge should be a treat. Don't know much about the rest of the show since I've been out of sync the last while, but I'll be reading for sure. Looking forward to the show!