Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2010, 06:07 AM   #2876 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Being The Booker

Honestly, the show is looking by a pretty damn good one to take us into Judgment Day. You've got London/Haas and Finlay/Cade to do the job, until we see the epicness of Lesnar/Edge. Seriously, I'm going to mark the fuck out for this one, so uhhh, thanks for booking it sooner than I expected, and all that jazz. 'Lito/Porter promo, as well as perhaps Orton/RVD is set to leave the show in good shape also. By reading the preview, I get the feeling you're going to have a Hogan video package, which will probably be the only part of the show I dislike.

Anyway, I probably keep saying this, but glad to have you back, and can't wait to read the first show from the blue brand for a long time.