Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

All TNA Media/Youtube related show thread

122K views 965 replies 282 participants last post by  AEA 
#1 ·
#175 ·
Re: Velvet Sky radio interview doesn't go as planned

For those that complain about TNAs bad marketing, realize this is a genius move.

Obviously not real, look how hard and where she slaps him, but it would make listeners of hot 97 want to tune in and see how slapped Rosenberg.

#179 ·
Re: Velvet Sky radio interview doesn't go as planned

Peter is a real mark. It was a cute little work

#183 ·
Obv. a work. They had the camera in position and zoomed in for the slap. Nice Slap though :D

#191 ·
I'm not digging Suicide being a skinny midget. TNA needs to hire Flip Kendrick to play Suicide. He has more impressive moves these Kiyoshi and is bigger and is more build. Physical presence is important. Kendrick has less charisma then Kiyoshi which makes him perfect for a gimmick that doesn't require any facial expressions or much talking at all.

#193 ·

Desmond is at the end and funny as always. He discusses the fact that he is not on the PPV, but speaks of some kind of challenge match at the VIP party.

#205 ·
Alissa Flash on the news trying to become a promotions first woman champion against a man.

#206 ·
I really hate that EVERY Youtube video gets put in here. Discussions are so hard to follow. Anyway, my jaw dropped when I heard the main event this week. Here is the preview for this week's Impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.