Re: Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem
6) UWM World Heavyweight Championship Match
vs. Shelton Benjamin
I've been thinking Shelton for the longest of times, but I can't help but feel the first ever title match needs a clean finish, and for this to happen and the feud to continue, I'm going AJ.
4) UWM World Tag Team Championship Match
Generation Next (c) [Austin Aries & Roderick Strong]
vs. The Hooliganz [Brian Kendrick & Paul London]
That's your money team right there.
5) UWM Open Invitational Battle Royal
Winner - Charlie Haas
Made it to the semis of the world title tourney, so he seems to be someone you're high on.
3) Singles Match
vs. Gregory Helms
Probably via DQ.
1) Singles Match
Jay Lethal vs. Matt Sydal
Generation Next is THE dominant stable right now.
2) Tag Team Match
Masked Menaces [Delirious & Shark Boy] vs. Most Wanted [Chris Harris & Lance Cade]
The likely result, considering The Masked Menaces look like your jobber team.
1. Predict the match order. Done.
2. Which match will open the show? Lethal vs. Sydal.
3. Which match will close the show? Styles vs. Benjamin.
4. Who will have the most eliminations in the battle royal? A debuting Brent Albright.
5. Predict the amount of debuting/new wrestlers. Three.
6. How many matches will have interferences? Which ones? None.
Looking forward to the show, man.
__________________I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING
CAN'T WAIT TO EMBRACE THE DAY
I TAKE MY COFFEE BY THE POOOOOOOL
I PASS MY PICKET FENCE
AND GAZE ACROSS MY NEW MOWED LAWN
I NEVER THOUGHT MY LIFE COULD BE THIS GOOOOOOD
I HAVE A BRAND NEW CAR
I DRIVE IT TO MY COUNTRY CLUB
IT'S IN MY GATED NEIGHBOURHOOOOOOOD
Last edited by BkB Hulk : 07-12-2010 at 09:42 PM.