Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2010, 11:20 AM   #67 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

UWM World Heavyweight Championship Match
AJ Styles vs. Shelton Benjamin
Just a random guess, a gut feeling really, maybe these two will have another encounter at the next PPV, heck a Ladder match would be down right epic.

UWM World Tag Team Championship Match
Generation Next (c) [Austin Aries & Roderick Strong] vs. The Hooliganz [Brian Kendrick & Paul London]
I see a heel victory here, some sort of screwy finish, a distraction of the referee or something.

UWM Open Invitational Battle Royal
Winner - ?
I have no idea but I hope you take this oppertunity to debut someone into this thread, someone that will help it out with star power wise. Maybe Kennedy.

Singles Match
Christopher Daniels vs. Gregory Helms
Please.

Singles Match
Jay Lethal vs. Matt Sydal
This one will probably highlight the show and open it with a bang, with lots of back and forth high energy CW action

Tag Team Match
Masked Menaces [Delirious & Shark Boy] vs. Most Wanted [Chris Harris & Lance Cade]
At least, that's how I would do it.

Bonus

1. Predict the match order.
Lethal/Sydal
Tag match
Battle Royal
Helms/Daniels
Tag Titles
World Title

2. Which match will open the show?
What's the point in asking this when you just asked us to order them?

Anywho, as I just said... Lethal/Sydal

3. Which match will close the show?
What's the poitn in asking this, it's three questions that I answered with the first one... nontheless. THe World TItle match

4. Who will have the most eliminations in the battle royal?
The person who wins it

5. Predict the amount of debuting/new wrestlers.
ONe, the person who wins the Battle Royal

6. How many matches will have interferences? Which ones?
The Tag Titles one

Ill review the event seeing as I owe you for the Rumble. Looks to be great.

Seems a bit short, only six matches... PPV's are meant to be three / four hours, six matches are usually the ammount of a normal weekly show... I am sure you could have added another one somewhere. Though it's not a big deal.

Heres hoping it's up soon.