Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #2872 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Being The Booker

Brief comments for Superstars.

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed with how the King of the Ring began. I know most of your first round matches have obvious winners, but I thought you would have been better off giving us a quality match to kick the tournament off here and start it with a bang. Even Burchill/Henry getting some more time would have been good for that. It just felt like the tournament began with a whimper, rather than the roar that I would have liked to have seen.

The SmackDown! side of things was much stronger, perhaps even surprisingly so. Two matches that looked like they would have been very good to see. Really glad to see Noble getting some momentum going, even if at the expense of Kash, because a feud between the no-nonsense Noble and the egotistical champ Kendrick has money written all over it. Jeff, meanwhile, is in the main event (even if just Superstars ), where he belongs.

With a contract signing to come on RAW, and before then the huge Lesnar/Edge match AND Judgment Day on the blue brand, there's a lot to look forward to coming up. Hopefully you get that consistency going in this thread, because there's a lot I, and I'm sure the rest of the section, want to see.