Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2010, 12:57 PM   #60 (permalink)
KOB
Give them a swerve turn. Bitches love swerve turns
Premium

KOB should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKOB should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKOB should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

Massacre looks awesome, every match is VERY well built, and as I've said, I'm looking forward to it, you've especially built up the World title and Helms-Daniels match well. As for 6 matches being too short, I'd disagree, every match has potential to be fantastic and if they are all well built it's plenty, you can always throw in some filler anyway. The Strong and London match was well written, a logical ending to the match too. I was a bit disappointed to see Ken Doane win the 4 way, I'd have preferred any of the other 4 to win, just don't like Doane. The main event was very good, ending made sense, and it built up to the ppv well. Overall I really enjoyed the show, Benjamin's promo was better than anything that would have came out of his mouth in WWE, Paul Heyman was pretty enjoyable, I'm surprised you have Coachman, he is a pretty bad announcer, and he'd be fairly pricy for a small company to hire. Lookign forward to The Massacre, from what I've seen so far it should be awesome, every match on the card has huge potential.