Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2010, 11:15 PM   #57 (permalink)
Barry_Champlain
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Barry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBarry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBarry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBarry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBarry_Champlain should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

First off 6 Matches on a PPV does seem a little low but it really only depends how long you give your guys to go.

I knew Helms/Daniels was coming, and Lethal/Sydal seems to be a nice addition too...but Most Wanted vs. Shark Boy/Delirious seems a bit weird for a choice. But I think Most Wanted need a win coming out of the PPV if they are going to be a real threat to the titles.

Over all nice build toward Massicre in the Main Event/Tag and Helms/Daniels. Looking very forward to the PPV.

This episode of TNT seems to be built toward the PPV, and thats how all episodes leading into the PPV should be. Less Wrestling if need be and far more build on the angles. Very nice promo from Daniels here and Helms' reaction was aslo top stuff. I think Helms/Daniels is your "money" feud in UWM. I hope it continues after Massicre.

AJ/Benjamin's face to face tonight was ok. And the standard Tag Match was a given. I would have liked to see more touched on the Charlie Haas/Benjamin/AJ from last week actually. Suprised he hasn't gotten a match on the PPV, hope he makes an impact of some kind.

Solid show, agree with you that it wasn't as good as some of the previous. Glad to see your format may be changing...I too am changing things up as the bold/same color isn't great on the eyes.

Can't wait until the PPV...please take your time but hurry up lol
Barry_Champlain is offline   Reply With Quote